Gabriella & Christoffer
Love and Laughter.
Kurorten Mösseberg, Falköping.
This sweet 50’s style wedding took place on the fabulous and famous spa Mössebergs Kurort. A place where many go to get away, relax and just to enjoy life. With a long and rigid history that dates back to the late 1800s. This spa has a unique feel and is truly a beautiful place to host a wedding. (This area was first discovered and recognized by Carl von Linné in 1746). Pretty perfect place for a wedding.
Gabriella & Christoffer hosted a lovely 50’s inspired wedding in a gorgeous setting. Most of the wedding party were dressed accordingly and it all ended up being a beautiful wedding in the heart of Sweden.
Where can I get the stuff?
- Venue: Kurorten Mösseberg
- Photo Booth: Photoworx.se
- Band: Slappin Pix Trio
- Flowers: Södra Blom
- Wedding dress: Dressed for Success
- Dress, Bridesmaid: Bettiepageclothing.com
- Hair and Makeup: Hultmark Frisörer
- Veil: etsy.com/AnnLeslie
- Shoes, bride: modcloth.com
- Gloves, bride: Stilbyrån.se
- Pantihose and suspenders: Whatkatiedid.com
- Flower girl dress: Lindex and Pettiskirtstyle.com
- Shirts, Ringbearer: Daddyos
- Soap bubbles: Ebay
- Popcorn Bags: Leilasgeneralstore.com
- Smoothie Straws: Lagerhaus
- Guestbook: Etsy.com/lovliday
- Swallow place cards: Etsy.com/CutOutTheFun
- Pennats: Lagerhaus and Partytajm.se